You know you might be a Betty if. . . .
- if you live in steamy south Florida, but knit a ton of hats.
- You make sacrilegious jokes at an Italian restaurant.
- you know what a 'Lazy Pope' is....LOL!
- Monday night is a declared "Every man for himself" night where dinner's concerned.
- your spouse doesn't even bother to make/accept plans on a Monday night - because he knows you won't be there.
- you tell a stranger that you knit (or your partner tells a stranger that you knit), and the stranger replies: "oh, are you (is she) a BETTY?" (or, alternatively, "do you belong to that group that knits at the Roasted Bean?")
- You drink green colored coffee drinks!